Here are The Devotea USA events coming up in Blacksburg
- June 8th starting at 5 pm and ending 7 pm
- Celebrate the 10 Days of Solstice with a free tea education and sampling event
- In front of The Artful Lawyer, Gallery Store http://artfullawyergallery.
- Stop by to sample tea, ask a question, or shop.
- 318 N Main St, Blacksburg, VA 24060
- Downtown Blacksburg, between Chipotle & Hokie House
- This store hosts a treasure trove of handmade goods, including my hand blended teas!
- June 17th starting at 1 pm and ending 11pm
- Downtown Blacksburg Inc.'s Summer Solstice Fest
- The 10th Annual Summer Solstice Fest is scheduled to take place Saturday June 17 and is a rain or shine event! As always the festival is free and open to all.
- Fun filled free family activities will include the ever popular Alberti’s Fleas Circus, Water Wars, moon bounces, doggie costume contest and new this year….Circus Stella- a traditional family circus which features performing rescued dogs and amazing human feats like trapeze, aerial silk, rope-walking, and acrobatics.
- To mark the 10th anniversary of the event we are bringing back some of the favorite bands from past festivals in addition to a few new faces to our stage. The PanJammers will kick off the music on the stage leading a fun-filled line up including the J-Stout Trio, The Kind, Secondhand Jones performing a Beatles tribute, Badunkafunk, with HopeHop reuniting for this event to finish off the night!
- July 9th starting at 2 pm and ending at 4 pm
- Afternoon Tea Party with special guest Nikki Giovanni
- Join us for a tea party in the elegantly restored Alexander Black House & Cultural Center. Be sure to dress for tea! Wear your white gloves and your favorite hat for you chance to win the hat contest. There will be music, door prizes, and a poetry reading with nationally renowned author and Distinguished Professor at Virginia Tech, Nikki Giovanni. Ms. Giovanni will read selections from her recent book “Bicycles: Love Poems.” A special selection of locally-blended teas will be served and available for sale in our gift shop.
- Tickets are $25 per person. Proceeds will benefit the continued restoration of the Alexander Black House & Cultural Center.
- Tickets available online here: http://blacksburgmuseum.org/event/afternoon-tea-party/
Share this post